fizor. respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular their rights regarding the automated processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy aimed at full transparency towards our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities of exercising your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you would like more information about personal data protection, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: httpsss://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions.
- Website (hereinafter, "Website") Forazconsulting.eu
- Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter "controller"): fizor. located at Lange Brinkweg 77-03, 3764 AB Soest, Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 32126735
Article 2 - Access to the website
- Access and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information from this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Content of the website
- All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated films), video images, sounds and all technical applications that may be used for the operation of this website and, more generally, all components used on this website are protected by intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, in any way, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the controller to take immediate action against an infringement cannot be considered as tacit consent, nor a waiver of the right to sue the infringer.
Article 4 - Management of the website
- With a view to the proper management of the site, the data controller may at any time
- suspend, interrupt, restrict or deny access to the website for any category of visitors
- remove any information that may interfere with the operation of the website or violate national or international laws or violate Internet etiquette
- making the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities.
- The administrator is not liable for any malfunctions, interruptions, problems or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or any of its functionalities are (temporarily) inaccessible. You are solely responsible for how you connect to our website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data from dangers such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for what websites you visit and what information you search for.
- The data controller is not liable for any legal action taken against you:
- Due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller shall not be liable for any damages you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you shall refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all resulting damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data is collected by fizor. and (an) external processor(s).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
- An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements characterizing the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data collected on the website are used by the collector primarily for maintaining a (commercial) relationship with you and, where appropriate, for handling your orders. They are included in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- In accordance with Article 13(1)(b) of the GDPR, every data subject has the right to information about and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you affix your signature and indicate the address where we can reach you.
- You will receive a response from us within one month of submitting the request.
- Depending on the complexity and number of the requests, this deadline can be extended up to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If certain information is necessary to access certain functions of the website, the data controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting it.
Article 9 - Data collected and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you come across personal data of other data subjects during your visit to our website, you must refrain from collecting, unauthorized use or any other action that violates the privacy of the data subject(s). The collector is not responsible in these circumstances
Article 10 - Retention of data
- The data collected will be used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to obtain information about visits to our website, such as visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to tailor our communications and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit occurred.
- Non-anonymous Analytical cookies: to obtain information about visits to our website, such as the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. This allows us to tailor our communications and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies designed to show relevant ads when you visit their website. Tracking cookies enable profiling and treat categories of people differently when targeting ads. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
- Anonymized Google Analytics (analytical cookie).
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie).
- Google AdWords (tracking cookie).
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: httpsss://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Images and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the image material belonging to a product offered on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the debt collector is located has exclusive jurisdiction to take cognizance of disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a statutory exception applies.